Belt Scale Weigh Frames
Masiste, S.L. installs and programs continuous weighing systems on all types of conveyor belts. The weight monitoring of this type of integrating scales without having to interrupt the belt movement is the basis of the production facilities of mining, aggregates, asphalt, ice and gravel-cement batching plants. These systems are suitable for different types of conveyor belts, depending on factors such as:
- Belt width: up to 3000 mm.
- Throughput: up to 20,000Tn/h.
- Belt speed: up to 7 m/sec.
- Accuracy: 0.5 - 1% with MID approval.
- Instantaneous flow rate display.
- Display of belt speed.
- Display of the weight on the integrating scale.
- Accumulated flow rate memories.
- Totalisation of operating hours.
- Generation of process alarms.
- Configuration from the automaton keyboard.
- Adjustment and calibration, zero and gain.
- Operation without encoder in belts with fixed speed.
- Automatic adjustment of the scales.
- Ease of operation.